domingo, 21 de abril de 2024

PURPLE HAZE

s
                                                                                           Texto de autoria de AustMathr com direito autoral protegido pela Lei 9610/98.

I'm calisthenic, You're my Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, My heroin, My tight leash has been released, Freed rein to my imagination, My social phobia and my shyness gone without a shrink, Now I inhale your purple haze, And mix it with mine, I reject all types of dilutions and overflow the canvas where you, Painter, Try to cloister me together with other nuances, I can make you a tameless beast, Make you travel to the next high, Cross the rabble that surrounds you, Bordered by flowering ins and outs, Jaunty on the wings of ferraginous kaleidoscope eyes, That's my gleaming yellow, That rapes your white corolla, Intensifies your crimson, Sharpens your dark red tending to violet, Blinds you like a flow of metal in fusion, All your heliotropes of fading suns, I can make you me ill, For you my nose stretches out, My hump doubles up, My belly swells up, My clothes multicolor, My utterance shakes and screeches, For you I'm a fake hero, With all the flashy braggadocio behaviour and senseless acts of a fool, Crafty and snaky, With no dignity, I can be your clown in the midst of any loneliness, Any multitude.

2 comentários: